[Sca-cooks] Williams Sonoma Turkey Cake Pan

Maggie MacD. maggie5 at cox.net
Fri Nov 2 14:11:26 PDT 2007

At 02:03 PM 11/2/2007,Etain1263 at aol.com said something like:
>I just got the castlettes pan and plan to try it tomorrow.  I's  assuming a
>pound-cake type batter with a clear glaze??  Decorations would  just lose the
>detail.
>   I also got the "ring of pineapples" bundt cake pan for a friend who  makes
>a killer "macadamia nut fruit cake".   Sorry, no recipe...she  won't share.
>
>Etain

When I did the large castle cake, I did it in a dark cake (chocolate is
good, or spice), then dusted with powdered sugar to provide contrast on the
detailed sections.  It turned out relatively well (sometimes better than
other times).

Here's the last time I had a camera when playing with it:
http://members.cox.net/maggie5/cooking/castle.html

Regards,
Maggie