[Sca-cooks] Bread Labor

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 10:32:22 PDT 2007

I thought I could forward on the list of books the guild is slogging  thru.
I have another list at home, and I will put that one up probably  Monday.

Aldyth

David, Elizabeth. English Bread & Yeast  Cookery. Harrisonberg: Donnelley &
Sons  1977
Dupaigne, Bernard. The History of Bread. New  York: Abrams 1999
Jacob, H.E. Six Thousand Years of Bread.  Doubleday Doran & Co. New York 1944
Wihlfahrt, Julius E. A Treatise on Baking  .  New York: The  Fleischmann Co.
1928
Wood, Ed.  World Sourdoughs From Antiquity. Cascade: Sinclair Pub.  1989
Zohary, Daniel.  Domestication of Plants in the Old  World.  Oxford
University Press  2000
Proceeding of  the National Academy of Science of the United States of
America  (PNAS)
Mordechai E. Kislev, Ehud Weiss, and Anat Hartmann. “Impetus for sowing  and
the beginning of agriculture:’ Ground Collecting of Wild Cereals. Ed.  Patty
Ho Watson, Washington University, St. Louis, MO 2004
Postan, M.M& Rich EE Ed. The Cambridge Economic History of Europe  Volume III
Cambridge, University Press 1965

.