[Sca-cooks] New here aren't we all

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Nov 6 18:32:11 PST 2007

Yeah, Maire, I agree. I used to too, but I have much more fun finding
interesting sigs for the end of my mail. And, when I moved over here
to CT, my roommates had gotten into some political fluff with the
local group, so rather than get involved with that, I just don't play
with them. Instead, I'm very active on the Kingdom level, and in the
virtual SCA, and spend time involved with my interests, rather than my
location.

And, if it ever becomes important enough, I can always tell someone where I am.