[Sca-cooks] Egg nog was New here Hello All!!

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Nov 8 02:06:07 PST 2007

I was going strictly by the definition and the name "egg nog" of course.
I do own that volume of the Leeds Symposium material on "Liquid
Nourishment."
Given that people were applying a far more strict definition to teas and
tisanes,
I felt that "egg nogs" as such would be the next link in this chain.

Johnnae