[Sca-cooks] OOP Flavored Short Bread

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 9 12:07:46 PST 2007

A couple teaspoons to a tablespoon of water shouldn't do much to the
texture.  Steep the saffron in the hot water and then let it cool.  Add the
saffron water to sugar and butter when you cream it.

If you use butter to extract the saffron, when you finish, put the melted
butter into the refrigerator to cool it down and solidify it.  Break it up
and add it to the butter and sugar in the mixture.

Bear