[Sca-cooks] Dinner for eight

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Nov 12 18:47:47 PST 2007

My suggestion would be to get a copy of Platina. This would give you a
number of dishes from a particular time and place that are veryt
similar to many dishes you'll find across most of Europe- he also
describes what should be served when, and why. To do the research
you're asking about, as an individual would take months and years, but
this would give you one source and one book to deal with, as a basis
to continue your studies at a later date.

Platina: On Right Pleasure and Good Health
 Mary Ella Milham (Translator)
ISBN-10: 0866982086
ISBN-13: 978-0866982085