[Sca-cooks] 12th Night Feast tentative menu

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:08:35 PST 2007

Nice!  Say, can I get your recipes for the Boiled Salad and the Cheryse please?

On another note, do folks from different places typically serve some special dishes only to High Table?  We do around here.  It's either something that is very good but too costly to prepare for the masses or something we know is either a particular favorite of someone at High Table or perhaps just an illusion food of something they particularly hate (beets come to mind here) or some wonderous marvel of some sort.

Olwen
Bright Hills Cooks Guild