[Sca-cooks] silicon baking molds - oop

Jill B ldygab at msn.com
Wed Nov 14 14:18:25 PST 2007

I also used one...made a bundt cake.  The bundt pan was smaller than a normal one and I had to use the extra batter to make cupcakes & had the same problem.  Was more like steamed than "cooked" and was heavy in the center.  I got rid of them and am sticking to aluminum/metal or anything but silicone.
To all those that like them....good luck.
Gabrielle (a lurker)
Nobody can make you feel inferior unless you give them permission.  Eleanor Roosevelt