[Sca-cooks] Goose report

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 08:03:22 PST 2007

So I finally remember to feed the goose liver to the cats and? it was totally ignored! Even my older cat who has been know to enjoy a giblet now and then was not impressed. I guess if it doesn't come out a of a can, it just ain't food!

The kittens didn't even play with it!

Back to cans they go, the little ingrates.

Renata