[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving menu

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Nov 21 09:08:31 PST 2007

Yes, people still do them.  Maybe it's one of those regional things, but my folks (originally from CT) always had one for holiday meals.  Think my sister (the #@$<mailto:#@$>!!) got the special glass tray we used.  I'm bringing one as part of my contribution this year--carrots, celery stuffed with lox cream cheese, olives, homemade chutney, pickled beets.  Would have done pickled crabapples, too, if I could have found them, but alas....
--Maire, who likes the can of peas tradition, too....