[Sca-cooks] Friday Thanksgiving

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 22 11:31:50 PST 2007

On Nov 22, 2007, at 2:12 PM, Christine Seelye-King wrote:

> Happy T-Day to all, wherever you are (I think it is very funny the
> number of
> folks on this list that are cooking extravagant dinners for
> themselves alone
> - I love you guys!)
> Christianna

It having been mandated by The Commander-In-Chief that we would not be
celebrating Thanksgiving this year, but instead sitting a fusion
Taoist/Buddhist equivalent of a shi'va this year, a last-minute
concession was granted to the troops in the form of being able to
order anything from turkey sandwiches up to and including however far
a "turkey dinner" will go when ordered from the diner a block away,
which delivers. It's not a bad diner, as these things go...

However, I note that the top shelf of the fridge contains a large
turkey (very large for three people, in fact, like 21 pounds), the
vegetable bin a lot of portobello mushrooms, etc. I assume we'll be
dealing with those Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Adamantius