[Sca-cooks] Radishes

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Nov 22 15:10:32 PST 2007

There are recipes that mention ground radishes.
 From the FoC--
XXXII - For To Make A Pynade Or Pyvade. Take Hony and Rotys of Radich
and grynd yt smal in a morter and do yt thereto that hony a quantite of
broun sugur and do thereto. Tak Powder of Peper and Safroun and Almandys
and do al togedere boyl hem long and hold yt in a wet bord and let yt
kele and messe yt and do yt forth.

Johnnae