[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving Menu

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 22 15:23:38 PST 2007

Well I am not the originator... basically My Wilted Spinach Salad is
exactly as you described but Change the lettuce to Spinach, add in Dry
Mustard Powder, and Sugar.  Sometimes I add Horseradish as well.  (When
I don't have powdered mustard I use good ol' Yellar Mustard. Changes the
taste a bit but it is still good.)

I got a five year old that eats the Hell out of it too!!!  It is very
humorous to watch this kid chowing down on spinach.
Nichola