[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving menu

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 23 01:54:53 PST 2007

Kiri commented:

<<< Well, our plans got changed because I have a really nasty cold and
sore throat...and, quite frankly, don't feel like fixing anything!! >>>

I hope you are feeling better soon.

<<< So, instead of going to a friend's house for dinner, my wonderful
husband is going to make beef strogonoff for today. >>>

If he has a favorite recipe for this, I'd like to see it.

<<< Later, probably
tomorrow, I'll make the buttermilk-cardamom pie (going to try it with
Splenda) >>>

Please let us know how this works out and maybe the recipe. I like
custard type pies (and pecan), but they do tend to have more sugar
than I should consume.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas