[Sca-cooks] mustard

Cassandra Baldassano euriol at ptd.net
Fri Nov 23 08:14:13 PST 2007

When I was first trying to make mustards, I had the same problem as you
described with my food processor. After investing in a Cuisinart food
processor, I found that it broke down the mustard seeds far better. What
kind of food processor are you using?

I also soak my mustard seeds overnight... if not longer.

Euriol

Euriol of Lothian, OP
Minister of Arts & Sciences, Barony of Endless Hills
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was
service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for
Literature