[Sca-cooks] A roast for a feast...

Gwen Barclay gwenb at cvtv.net
Sun Nov 25 12:41:17 PST 2007

Friends:

I would be ever so grateful if someone could clue me in how the location of
the various feasts I read about are discovered. Many of the correspondents
in these e-mails must be acquainted somehow in order to connect. I surmise
that a lot of the events take place in the UK but other than that, what's
the secret to learning more?

In my part of Texas (USA), a number of SCA enthusiasts participated in the
early Texas Renaissance Festivals held outside Houston. I haven't been able
to attend in many years so I have lost track of those members.  I would like
to have some ideas on getting back into the loop.

Many thanks in advance.

Guinevere