[Sca-cooks] A roast for a feast...

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 13:27:26 PST 2007

Guinevere,

<snip>

> In my part of Texas (USA), a number of SCA enthusiasts participated in the
> early Texas Renaissance Festivals held outside Houston. I haven't been
> able
> to attend in many years so I have lost track of those members.  I would
> like
> to have some ideas on getting back into the loop.

I am not sure what part of Texas you're in, but you do mention Houston.  You
will be able to find the right people to meet by going to the Ansteorran
Kingdom website found at: www.ansteorra.org.  Simply click on the part of
the map on the page you see and that will take you to that particular
region's website showing the various local groups of that region.  Pick the
local group closest to you, then go to that local groups website.  Once
there, look for the local *hospitaler*, and then contact that person.  That
person will be the one who will help you back into the SCA on a local level.

Hope that helps.

YIS,
Dietrich von Greyssen,
Deputy Seneschal, Barony of the Steppes