[Sca-cooks] Relish trays

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Nov 26 07:28:37 PST 2007

So, in case anybody was wondering, the relish trays ended up being 1)
carrot sticks, celery sticks, and a small amount of scallions, and 2)
fresh cucumber slices, my sweet mustard pickles, and jardinere.

The lack of olives was a little odd, but we survived. And we did have the
Frank G. Johnsen Memorial Can of Le Seuer Young Sweet Peas.

The rest was
turkey
stuffing (with GOLDEN raisins, making them that much harder to pick out,
grrrr)
mashed potatoes
gravy (with mushrooms)
sweet potatoes (without those silly marshmallows
wax beans
cranberry relish
corn pudding/casserole/souffle thingy
steamed broccoli