[Sca-cooks] Killing the yeast in Mead before bottling

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 19:48:39 PST 2007

You already got very detailed answers to your question. Just keep in mind
that many people are allergic to the sterelizers used in acohol making
(especially wine), or rather, they react adversely to the byproducts of the
degradation of the poison used to kill off the yeast and nasties present in
the must. IMO it's a good idea to keep them out of your homemade stuff... we
don't need any more chemicals in our food...