[Sca-cooks] food processor question

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Mon Nov 26 20:18:16 PST 2007

I had my first Cuisinart for 21 years, a wedding gift. I got a
replacement at Bed, Bath and Beyond a couple of years ago and I love
it. I don't know what is the official top brand these days, but I
LOVE my Cuisinart.
Phillipa
"My furs are not in storage, or draped across the bed,
they're hanging from the cage door, waiting to be fed."