[Sca-cooks] OOP RE: food processor question

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 26 22:49:13 PST 2007

niccolo difrancesco commented:

<<< I buy my DLC10 [food processor] bases on eBay.>>>

base*s* ???

<<<  I pay maybe $35 bucks delivered.  The one I
bought 6+ years ago is still grinding up pieces of pottery, ceramics
and the
odd pie crust :o)  >>>

Huh? Unless you are pulling my leg, there's got to be a story there.
Hope you aren't saying your pie crusts are ending up like pieces of
pottery, ceramics and such. No wonder you're having to buy multiple
food processor bases.

<<< There's one for the next 8 minutes for 4.99 + $15
shipping give or take. >>>

Just make sure it isn't marked as 'used. as-is' and sold by someone
in the town where Niccolo loves. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas