[Sca-cooks] Hobart/Kitchenaid/Conair etc...

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 10:51:19 PST 2007

I *think* that is the real use for the room that has the sewing machine, Macha's Serger, three mounds of fabric, two boxes of patterns and the ironing board set-up...at least I see the chinaa in the china cabinet....

Helen

Getting Ready for the Big Baronial A&S/Fighting Event, Magna Faire, an event with everything for everybody, this Saturday.