[Sca-cooks] Emeril has left Food Network...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:45:55 PST 2007

So now they're left with the likes of Bobby Flay????  Sigh.  I didn't
care for Emeril, but as best I could gather, he could cook....Bobby
Flay, on the other hand, only seems to know how to promote himself.  I
have become distressed over the proliferation of programs starring
this individual.

I'm very sorry to see Batali no longer affiliated with the channel...I
really enjoyed him!

Kiri

On Nov 27, 2007 5:01 PM, Saint Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:
>  http://tinyurl.com/26hjg9
>
> I know some of you found him annoying, but with him and Batali
> leaving, they won't have anyone on there who can actually cook...
>
> --
> Saint Phlip
>
> Heat it up
> Hit it hard
> Repent as necessary.
>
> Priorities:
>
> It's the smith who makes the tools, not the tools which make the smith.
>
> .I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary
> notices I have read with pleasure. -Clarence Darrow

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                    -- C.E. Lawrence