[Sca-cooks] Emeril has left Food Network...

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 28 07:02:40 PST 2007

I expect he would turn out the best meal he knew how... but much would
depend on his pre-existing knowledge of Medieval/Renaissance and
regional cookery.  One of us "experts" would probably have to burn a
valuable hour bringing him up to speed on style and audience
expectations.  And the "pantry" would be carefully barren of stuff like
potatoes and tomatoes, just in case someone had a lapse of memory.  ;-)

So, one of us had better audition for Fud Network, just to have an
intelligent life form amongst their on-air personnel.  I nominate Master
Adamantius, he being [1] local, [2] big personality, [3] knows a lot
that the others do NOT.

Selene