[Sca-cooks] Emeril has left Food Network...

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 28 09:36:15 PST 2007

Kathleen A Roberts wrote:
> i was watching the mall of america episode this weekend
> and wondering if the mall donated the used equipment to
> charity?  surely it would not go up for resale after
> someone cooked on/in it?
>
> cailte
Properly marketed, they could probably get MORE for "used" equipment
that was used on TV like that.  ;-)

Oh, hell, I can't criticize anybody for solving problems by throwing
money at them.  Like I haven't done the same?  I always keep a list of
places where I can go get re-supplies and cooked foods if Something Goes
Wrong, from extra bread to a whole roasted pig.

Selene