[Sca-cooks] kitchen aids

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:58:28 PST 2007

Mine is a 6 quart in terrible grey.  I would never have bought it in that colour but it was new in a box at the thrift store for a hundred bucks.  I put a sticker on it for now and am planning to paint it gold with those cool scrolly leaves that folks paint on our scrolls.  Yeah, take ownership of what you own...

Olwen> > >>I may keep old Hobie for a while even though he is> that original yucky green color, maybe the new one > (professional 6, 525 watts) isn't as good as I hope> it will be.<<> > The only gripe I have with mine is that I would have> preferred the mixer part raised up and away rather> than the bowl raising and lowering.> > BB> YIS> Lothar