[Sca-cooks] Pastry & Baking North America

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Oct 1 04:59:57 PDT 2007

There's a new pastry and baking magazine coming out.
/ Pastry & Baking North America.

I haven't seen a copy yet but it's described as:
/

An insightful, sophisticated glossy for and about dessert professionals,
/ Pastry & Baking North America/ is filled with vivid step-by-step
demonstrations from respected industry leaders such as Ewald Notter,
Norman Love, Frank Vollkommer, and Dominique and Cindy Duby, to name
just a few.

Published six times a year, each issue chronicles and celebrates the
achievements of pastry chefs, artisan bakers, and a wide variety of
dessert professionals while providing unbiased, comprehensive coverage
of news, events, and happenings that shape the industry.

For more information  www.PastryNA.com
<http://www.uptilt.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=4y3,uszv,em6,9n81,emhf,4n7z,2yla>

I am unsure if this will be any better than Pastry Art & Design or not.

Johnnae