[Sca-cooks] Yay - Hooray!

Frances Newberry lourenen at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 07:06:36 PDT 2007

That's wonderful!! Hopefully this means we get to see more of you!

Lourene> From: kingstaste at mindspring.com> To: Sca-cooks at ansteorra.org> Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 15:56:13 -0400> Subject: [Sca-cooks] Yay - Hooray!> > OMG, maybe, just maybe, at long last, I may have an actual JOB with the> Georgia Restaurant Association. I was hired by them LAST OCTOBER to teach> ServSafe in the state, but the scheduling has continually been pushed back> time and again because the legislature was re-doing the bill, now we're> waiting on facilities to book space, etc. But, I just got contacted by the> President of the GRA asking if I'd like to do Georgia Food Code classes> around the state - oh yay hooray! I know it may not sound like much, but> I'm broke, and I'm good at this stuff - they really need me! :-)> > So, a little happy dance for me, I attend a trainer session next Thursday> (which I just happen to have free because the schools are on break next> week) and then the work starts in late October. > > Christianna> > > > _______________________________________________> Sca-cooks mailing list> Sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/sca-cooks-ansteorra.org