[Sca-cooks] Ice Cream, or, Making a pig of myself ;-) OOP

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:24:20 PDT 2007

Actually, garlic is wonderful with mashed potatoes.  The Stinking Rose (San
Francisco and LA) has the dish as one of their main offerings.  I have the
recipe in the Stinking Rose cookbook.  I don't have time right this minute
to type it in, but will later if you don't find it on the Web.  I do
remember that they add a little turnip to the mixture.

Kiri