[Sca-cooks] The ice cream's a makin' ;-)

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Oct 12 11:16:17 PDT 2007

Well, the sauce is made, and I'm having some over the ice cream.

Yes, this is definitely different in flavor, but it's very, very good.
I can see myself craving this upon occasion, once I get a bit more
used to the flavor.

The coconut peanut sauce was no big deal, but it's quite tasty with
the ice cream. To make it, I looked at several recipes online, then
put it together, using my own judgement.

Coconut Peanut sauce:

1 can coconut milk
Large dollop of peanut butter
Teaspoon or so of red thai curry paste
Large glug of lime juice
(I decided additional salt or sugar wouldn't be necessary.)

Put all the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl, and nuke until hot.
Mix until smooth. Cool on counter, and then in refrigerator.

But, Lordy, is this stuff rich ;-) I think I've discovered heart
attack in a bowl ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Denial of evidence is not refutation of evidence.

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.