[Sca-cooks] armored turnips, please stop this thread!

Justine Magill jmagill at cox.net
Sun Oct 14 10:20:14 PDT 2007

*SNIP*

In this case, some of the information shared may not be of interest
to Jules/Mistress Catalina, but might be useful to other posters and
to folks we don't even know are reading.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita

That is exactly correct!  I love armored turnips as a dish, and all the
variants give here are a wonderful treasure trove of alternatives. So I will
be trying some of them!

I do not post here much, in fact, I think this is my very first posting on
this list... So yes, what you post is being read by others, and those others
may be reveling in every word you type!

I recognize a few people from this list, but have not talked to them in
eons... So hello to you all.

Lady Jenne McGill
Formerly of the East Kingdom