[Sca-cooks] Is the earth worth saving?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 19:23:45 PDT 2007

Nothing that I know of...this is pretty much out of the "blue!"  However, I
do believe that this is a political discussion, potentially, and one that I
also believe is off limits for this list, according to Papa.

Kiri

On 10/16/07, Heleen Greenwald <heleen at ptd.net> wrote:

> What did I miss???
> Phillipa
> "My furs are not in storage, or draped across the bed,
> they're hanging from the cage door, waiting to be fed."
>

> On Oct 16, 2007, at 10:16 PM, Suey wrote:
>
> > If so how how would you do it? Is Al Gore important for you? Would you
> > vote for him  to be Pres the US after seeing his electricity bills
> > etc?
> > Would you give him a Noble prize?
> > Suey

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                    -- C.E. Lawrence