[Sca-cooks] Ideas for 1300 Italy

Anplica Fiore anplica at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:14:59 PDT 2007

Here's something for you all to ruminate over if we need something to
talk about.  >grin<  For Twelth Night this year, we're encouring
everyone in our group to bring a dish for the pot luck that is
period-correct (or even close) for their persona.  I hail from
1300-ish Central Italy.  Any ideas?  I've seen a couple Italian
cookbooks online from the 14th-15th Century, but not earlier.

Thanks!

An

--
Anpliça Fiore
Keythong & Ministraro Herald - Kingdom of Northshield

Blazon: Argent, a tulip inverted azure slipped and leaved vert between
flaunches azure.
Personal Motto:  Fare Del Bene