[Sca-cooks] Ideas for 1300 Italy

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 18 15:07:24 PDT 2007

Well, it's late 1300s, but it's Italian:
http://www.geocities.com/anahita_whitehorse/LibroDellaCocina.html

I host a cookbook on my website translated by my friend, Vittoria
Aureli. It's a Tuscan cookbook, variously known as Anonimo Tuscano,
and Libro della Cocina.

The original is not on my website, but there's a link to the original
Italian on Thomas Gloning's website, so if you down load both you can
compare them. His website has moved a few times in the past year, so
if the link doesn't take you to his site, do a search for his name to
find his current URL.

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita