[Sca-cooks] A wonderment ;-)

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Oct 19 11:19:56 PDT 2007

On 10/19/07, Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Folks have been sending me links or cutting out ads for this chain for me for years now.  When I went to Philly to see a punk show a couple years ago some of the kids grabbed me and tossed me in a car just so they could take me to the storefront.  In a way I think it is rather sad and a poor excuse for food art.  In another way I think it is brilliant that someone made such a bold move and seems to be quite successful at it.

Well, I think the thing I like about it, is that I really like fruit,
but rarely eat it. Why? Because I'm not a snacker- I eat meals,
usually, or do without, and fruit, at least fresh fruit, seems to be
served or available primarily as a snack. And, one thing that rather
irritates me is that R&M (who are snackers) have the household fresh
fruit above eye level (out of the way) so that when I'm thinking of
wanting a munchy, I tend to cycle between the fridge and the freezer,
totally ignoring whatever fruit we might have in the house.

So, having a BIG presentation of fresh fruit appear really made my day ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Denial of evidence is not refutation of evidence.

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.