[Sca-cooks] My problem cooking lentils

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Oct 20 11:27:54 PDT 2007

I was thinking, A, that maybe the easiest way for her to test the
water idea is to get a gallon of distilled water from the store, and
try a batch. Neither lentils nor gallons of bottled water are terribly
expensive, and this might give her an idea. I don't think we ever cook
lentils for longer than an hour, pretty much at a mumbly simmer.