[Sca-cooks] ant trail::: was:::Re: ants

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 11:46:40 PDT 2007

Imagine a thin but solid?black, brown or red line (depending on your variety of ant) travelling across your house towards your kitchen. Then imagine your cats, if any, lined up along it, just looking when they could have been killing the dratted things!

That's what it looks like at my house - it tells me it's time to re-do the boric acid powder!

Renata