[Sca-cooks] ants

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Thu Oct 25 12:05:03 PDT 2007

Thanks for the suggestion Urtatim! I have to find the trail first.
There are never many ants, just a  few circling on the counter or
wall. We've never had ants before and I am wondering if the unusually
warm weather for PA in October has confused the little buggers! LOL!

As for throwing foodstuffs away.....  I have had the same 3 cups of
flour, dried beans, kasha in Tupperware containers for the last 3
years. We are getting ready to paint the inside of the house and so,
psychologically at least, I need to start out fresh. (So I only feel
a little bit wicked for thowing food out.)

I'll get some  cinnamon oil the next time I am at the health food
store. I had read about cinnamon oil before. I'll let you know how it
goes.
Many thanks.
Phillipa
"My furs are not in storage, or draped across the bed,
they're hanging from the cage door, waiting to be fed."