[Sca-cooks] ants

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 17:49:33 PDT 2007

--- Susan Fox <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Laura C. Minnick wrote:
> > At 07:18 AM 10/25/2007, you wrote:
> >
> >> Which are they more attracted to, fat or sugar?  The fat-eating ants
> >> respond well to a strong brew of chili peppers.  Sometimes when I'm
> >> feeling mean I'll throw in mustard powder too.  Watch them go ouchie
> >> ouch, with little anty hotfoots!  They'll clear out fast and it won't
> >> poison kids nor pets.
> >>

> > Gets rid of mice, too- if you can find a mouse hole (and sometimes
> > they do look just like in the cartoons), mix up a paste of flour,
> > water, and cayenne pepper. Paste up the mouse hole with it. If you're
> > lucky, you'll even get to hear the little 'yipe' as they discover
> > that they don't like Mexican food...
> >
> > 'Lainie
> With my luck, I'd get Speedy Gonzales.  <chuckle>
>
> Sel... er, Huette

Hey!!! Everyone knows that I can't tolerate capsicum peppers of any sort.  And I am always on
my best behaviour.  I don't want to find out if I can tolerate pepper spray or not.  I no longer
have any capsicums in my house at all.

Huette, the real one.

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/