[Sca-cooks] Drakey, does it again

Craig Jones drakey at internode.on.net
Thu Oct 25 23:30:21 PDT 2007

> <<< Drakey - still alive - no accidents lately unless you
> count blue hands from staining leather last night :) >>>
>
> Drakey! Didn't you learn from having done this previously?
>
> Are you trying to be a Duke or something? Of course since
> you have to   be a Count first before you can be a Duke,
> you would still have a   chance to learn to not to repeat
> your mistakes...

Bah humbug!  There's only blue spots here and there... I'm
restraping and adding leather panels to my armour (whilst
I'm on a hiatus from fighting) in a nice royal blue...

It's not like I accidentally stapled a piece of armour to my
head or anything... Although, I'm going to be playing with
buffing wheels next week, I wonder what adventure waits :)

Oh and it seems all landed lochac barons (of which I'm one
of them until April next year) are accident prone to some
extent or another. I think it's a pre-requisite for the
job...

D.