[Sca-cooks] bugs in grain

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Sun Oct 28 00:29:39 PDT 2007

Hi Jana,
When you freeze grains... do you then have to keep the grain
refridgerated? Does the grain get/stay damp? Can you then store the
previously frozen grain in a Tupperware on the pantry shelf?
Thanks.,
Phillipa
"My furs are not in storage, or draped across the bed,
they're hanging from the cage door, waiting to be fed."