[Sca-cooks] Borsht

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 15:21:34 PDT 2007

Phillip found one online.  We've not made it, but it sounds pretty good.
 http://www.recipezaar.com/78504...creating a classic borsch.  We thought it
was cool because it called for wrapping the whole beets in foil and roasting
them prior to dicing them into the soup.

Hope this helps!

Kiri

On 10/28/07, Saint Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for a good borsht recipe. Doesn't have to be vegetarian,
> or historic, just tasty. Anybody want to make suggestions?
>
> --
> Saint Phlip
>
> Heat it up
> Hit it hard
> Repent as necessary.
>
> Priorities:
>
> It's the smith who makes the tools, not the tools which make the smith.
>
> .I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary
> notices I have read with pleasure. -Clarence Darrow

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                    -- C.E. Lawrence