[Sca-cooks] Medieval questionaire

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 19:09:34 PDT 2007

Unless she's talking about one of those sushi bars where the sushi is loaded
onto either a moving belt or water trough...I ate at one of those in San
Francisco's Japan Town, where the sushi dishes were placed onto little boats
that floated around in front of you.  Kind of like dim sum in that your bill
was calculated based on the number and color of the plates you collect.

Kiri

On 10/28/07, Laura C. Minnick <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:

> At 04:19 PM 10/28/2007, you wrote:
> >Teceangl wrote:
> > >Actually, I think of going out for sushi as a 'buffet'.  I sit still
> > >and the food goes past me.
> >
> >You catching your fish live in a tank?
>
> I suspect she means Dim Sum and not sushi.
>
> 'Lainie

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                    -- C.E. Lawrence