[Sca-cooks] OT Shoes to cook in!

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 11:12:02 PDT 2007

I loved my Crocs for the first few months, but I think the light foam
construction eventually lost containment and therefore the contured arch
supports slowly became less effective.  ON the other hand, they're only
like 30 bucks.  I believe I will look into the Bistro model, maybe those
are built stronger.

In the meantime, I have switched to New Balance with my custom
arthotics, those seem to be working for now.  They look so wrong with
SCA garb though.

Selene