[Sca-cooks] Sugar substitutions

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Oct 11 07:22:30 PDT 2007

So, I was off looking for the weight of brown sugar, since that's what
my recipe calls for and I don't have any, nor a car to go get some for
my ice cream, and I found this page:

http://www.ochef.com/91.htm

Thought this might be of use to the rest of you. Had already decided
to reduce the sugar in the recipe, but I think this will help
considerably in deciding by how much, and what can be subbed in. Will
give y'all the results once I'm done, just in case there's anybody
else out there who wants to try curry ice cream.

Next thing, is where to get some coconut milk- found a couple peanut
sauce recipes I'm interested in playing with...

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Denial of evidence is not refutation of evidence.

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.