[Sca-cooks] Activities for a hypothetical Known World Cooks/Bards

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Oct 22 14:19:26 PDT 2007

Why is it always Known World Cooks and Bards and not Cooks and Brewers
or Cooks and Ironworkers?

Where? When? Handicapped accessible with good to great kitchen facilities.
Nearby close hotels for those that can't camp or bunk in.

The announcement for a previous KWC/B is still up at:
http://www.ece.uwaterloo.ca/~arnora/arnora/cooksbards06.htm
That might be of help.

Johnnae