[Sca-cooks] Activities for a hypothetical KnownWorld Cooks/Bards

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 23 09:30:57 PDT 2007

I really like this idea - I'm going to put it in my bag of tricks to steal
from later!
Mwuahahahahaha....
Christianna

okay, you mix the best of both worlds have have a bardic
iron chef...  the bards have to wax elegant over some kind
of food, unknown until announced, in at least three poetic
forms with or without music...... or they have to
poetically describe dishes made onsite to which they have
no knowledge prior to seeing and perhaps tasting...

integrate the two!

cailte
bard and cook, two treats in one 8)