[Sca-cooks] ants

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Wed Oct 24 22:43:49 PDT 2007

I need an opinion please..... I have had ants in my kitchen and
bathroom (right above the kitchen) off and on since July. Every time
I think I have the problem taken care of, I find a few more. These
are the tiniest ants I have ever seen. They certainly don't look like
roaches. I keep all my food in Tupperware containers.  If I wash the
kitchen down with ammonia water tomorrow do you think that will take
care of these tiny ants... or should I use bleach water?  Or should I
call the exterminator?  Has anybody else dealt with tiny ants that
won't go away.  btw, I never have many ants at one time, never more
than 5, usually 1 or 2.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Phillipa