[Sca-cooks] My problem cooking lentils

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Wed Oct 24 23:24:08 PDT 2007

Hi Gwen,
First I threw out all my old lentils and beans. Now, I still have
ants.... another problem entirely, so tomorrow I am going to throw
out EVERYTHING in my kitchen, scrub it down and start all over. I've
spent the last 6 weeks cleaning in fits and starts and going through
all my food stuffs... but after tonight's ant episode... I am p*ssed
off! So enough is enough!  After I get the kitchen back into shape...
I will start with fresh lentils and make an Indian something.
Phillipa
"My furs are not in storage, or draped across the bed,
they're hanging from the cage door, waiting to be fed."