[Sca-cooks] Jules/Catalina's Book, good bye

Jules A Hojnowski jah at twcny.rr.com
Thu Oct 25 07:18:53 PDT 2007

With a great and very heavy heart,
I had to write one last e-mail,
I recently found out I have a form of Autism.
This means that any social aspects are extremely
difficult for me.  I try my best to help and send
when to me seems like a 'good' e-mail reply
and then find out that people are offended
because the part of my brain that would have made me
'normal' does not work.  And because it does not work
like everyone else's the replies I receive hurt my feeling a great deal,
giving me the impression that people are trying to beat me over the head
with telling me I am dumb and stupid and a waste of time, causing me
to feel very depressed.  I don't have the 'common sense' or 'common
courtesy that I was told that I need to have. sigh...   I do the best I can,
but it seems that it is not good enough.

So I have decided to make my life much easier and much less frustrated
and much less depressed, I'll not reply to anymore SCA e-mails.

Good luck to all of you,
I won't be reading or responding to SCA e-mails as it will only
make me more depressed.  I have sold all my Thrown weapons
and am slowly getting rid of my SCA cooking stuff. sigh..
It's the only way I know to not get e-mails that make me feel terrible.

Jules/Mistress Catalina

ps when I do publish the old cookbooks, they will have redactions with them